Skip to content
Why we need to do e-waste management？
The aged and nonfunctional electronic devices (such as broken telephones, cordless phones, air conditioners, televisions, refrigerators, washing machines, mobile phones, etc.) are referred to as e-waste. Although these e-wastes contain precious materials like aluminum, copper, gold, palladium, and silver, they also comprise hazardous substances like cadmium, lead, and mercury. Recycling e-waste is a considerate approach, as disposing of it in landfills can lead to toxic emissions and present significant health and environmental risks.
G MOBILE DEVICES PRIVATE LIMITED will seek shared responsibility and cooperation from customers in reducing the environmental impact of their products.
- Follow the guidelines in our catalogues for appropriate management of end-of-life equipment.
- Ensure that your electronic products are recycled exclusively by authorized recyclers/dismantlers.
- Refer to your closest Collection Point for proper disposal of products that have reached their end-of-life.
- Drop off used accessories, devices, batteries, or any other components at the nearest Collection Point.
- Sort packaging materials from electronic products according to secure waste disposal alternatives.
- Safeguard the glass surface of any electronic product to prevent breakage.
Do not disassemble electronic devices yourself.
Do not dispose of electronic products in bins marked with a 'Do Not Dispose' sign.
Do not sell or donate e-waste to informal and unorganized sectors such as local scrap dealers/rag pickers.
Do not throw away electronic waste in municipal waste, as they will eventually end up in landfills.
Life Cycle of Our Products
As defined under New E-waste (Management) Rules, 2016 life cycle of our Feature
In case of any queries regarding the proper disposal and recycling of electronics, consumers can contact the helpdesk at:
Toll Free:1800-3000-8198 and 1800-102-5018
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.